Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tukar domain blog. Segmen bloglist.


Assalamualaikum.. Hye..



I’m charged guilty by myself and my blog and my readers (If I have one) because I've been neglecting my blog for quite a long time.. Due to that, I’ll be fined to blog anything today as apology. 




Sigh. Even though I've so much in mind to blog, but I just don’t have time to write anything.. I guess I was too …… (can't find right word to describe this :D) with the business I'm in now. Oh by the way, do visit my online shop ya >> Zasya Wardrobe.. Tehee~ Sempat lagi promote.. :p 


Besides, ever since I can’t view my blog since the first day I changed my blog domain to dot my, I kinda lost interest to blog. Sigh. But no worries. I’ll be back in blogging world soon. Hek3.. 


Since I’ve been talking about changing domain, yes as you can see, if you notice larr, my blog URL dah tak panjang berjela dah. Previously, it was ceritasyarafina.blogspot.com kan. Now it became ceritasyarafina.my dah.. Short and shuwitt.. Shuwitt keww? :p I just love it.. Hehe 


This domain is free for the first year, and RM 20 per year after. Setting up the domain was easy with guide from a blogger. That’s why I’m interested. Easy and cheap. Siapa tak suka . Hahaha. But if you notice, as you scroll down my blog kan, I don’t have any bloglist! Yeah.. I used to have 3 bloglists, but since the domain changed, I lost all the bloglists sekali. :’( 


So, I think I’m gonna make a segmen untuk bloglist tu. Don’t worry. There’s no expiry date for bloglist in my blog. Because as long as I can remember, I didn’t changed my bloglist since the first day I letak bloglist tu! Hoho.. Unless you’re not an active blogger, I mean dah 3, 4 months tak update kan, so ada possibility to be removed. 


Tapi, segmen ni bukan dalam masa terdekat la, because I’ve to focus on my job interview first. Urghh. Scary.. Any tips teachers? :) 


That’s all kot for now.. Will write again soon. Please pray for me darlings. Muahh..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...