Saturday, November 10, 2012

Finally, the awaited parcel has arrived! Yay.. :D

Assalamualaikum.. Hye..


As everyone knows (everyone keww?), I've graduated, yay! But my biggest regret was, I didn't hire a photographer to capture the moments on my C-day.. :'(


However, I'm glad for making correct decision and pay RM 190 for this beautiful photos.. I mean high resolution photos..




Thank you so much abang photographer for the hard work to make my cute and handsome anak-anak saudara look at the camera.. Or at least face the camera.. Hanna was crying actually, dunno why.. Hariz with his err, smile (?) hehe.. Chesu tak layan apa-apa and keep smiling.. Muehehe!




Actually, I chose family package je, but Abah was the one who made decision to change the package from RM 130 (family photo only) to RM 190 (family and individu photos).. Thank you Abah.. I love you.. Hehe




Senyum tak perlu kata apa-apa.. :)

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...