Tuesday, December 15, 2009

i love you my friends!!

iT iS VERY TRUE..

HOW FRIENDSHIPS BREAK ?


Both Friends Will Think The Other Is Busy


And Will Not Contact Thinking It May Be Disturbing.. As Time Passes

Both Will Think Let The Other Contact


After That each Will Think Why I Should Contact First ?


Here Your Love Will Be Converted To Hate


Finally Without Contact The Memory Becomes Weak

They Forget Each Other.



aku cilok ni from a message sent to me in www.wayn.com..


this is the truth..
and this might be what's happening to my friendship..

i pernah terfikir nak text u..
but suddenly it cross my mind..
why should i start it first??

but i don't want to lose you..
so, one day..
i text u, but no reply..
why??

i'm so sad my friend forgetting me..


crying inside.. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...